1. When did you start playing video games?
Pretty sure I got my hands on one before kindergarten 😛
2. What is the first game you remember playing?
Ms. Pacman and a racing game on Atari that I can’t remember the name of.
3. PC or Console?
In general – PC. But I enjoy my Sony & Nintendo consoles <3
4. XBox, PlayStation, or Wii?
Depends on the game. Also I hate the Xbox, always have and probably always will.
5. What’s the best game you’ve ever played?
That’s a hard one. I think it’s a little unfair to choose just one above all of the genres. Based on my -loyalty- to the games I have to say League of Legends and my MUDs. But there’s so many games adore that I can’t just pick the BEST one.
6. What’s the worst game you’ve ever played?
Ehhh…. Honestly nothing comes to mind. I don’t make a habit of playing games that I know are shit 😛
7. Name a game that was popular/critically adored that you just didn’t like.
I’m not very big into Call of Duty. The first one I ever bought was Ghosts, though I’d played all the previous ones, and I just couldn’t get into it -shrug-
8. Name a game that was poorly received that you really like.
Again, can’t really think of one.
9. What are your favourite game genres?
I don’t have a favorite genre really – if it has a good story or interesting mechanics, I’m in. If I had to choose one I guess I’d have to go with RPGs.
10. Who is your favourite game protagonist?
Probably seems really random but Sam & Max
11. Describe your perfect video game.
Has a great story with multiple possible paths and interesting mechanics. Like I said up on #9 pretty much.
12. What video game character do have you have a crush on?
13. What game has the best music?
OSU! I mean, come on. It’s a game all about rhythm with music and has all sorts of tracks to play so yeah.
14. Most memorable moment in a game:
Obviously I don’t have an answer because nothing is coming to mind. Fail.
15. Scariest moment in a game:
I don’t get scared by games… the closest anything has come is The Long Dark recently having a freakin wolf jump out of a hallway unexpectedly at me. And even then I was more startled by the noise than scared by any content (kinda like movies).
16. Most heart-wrenching moment in a game:
Any time you die and have to start all over again…. And I mean ALL OVER again.
17. What are your favourite websites/blogs about games?
IGN, Screw Attack, and then a bunch of low vision sites run by friends.
18. What’s the last game you finished?
Haunt the House: Terrortown
19. What future releases are you most excited about?
Really looking forward to the full release of The Long Dark, getting my hands on Project Diva F2, and of course SMASH BROS 😉
20. Do you identify as a gamer?
Yes, always have and probably always will.
21. Why do you play video games?
I enjoy the creative outlet it provides, the community it brings me, and its a great way to relieve stress.